background

Friday 8 March 2013



Welcome! Selamat Datang! Ahlan wa Sahlan! Here is my blog. My name is Nurul Farah Amalina Binti Zulkurnain. I am student from International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) or also known as UIAM. Currently, I am taking Bachelor Of Education in Guidance and Counseling. Might be I will graduated three years more and absolutely I cannot wait to become a teacher. This is because, since I was small I really want to be a teacher. Since I am in this course, I will make sure that my students will success in their life and can achieve what they want.
I was born in Kuala Lipis, Pahang. My birthday is on 26 November 1992. My father was a teacher and my mother is a housewife. I am the eldest in four siblings. What I want in my life is give happiness to my family first than me.  This blog is for the Instructional Technology course. I hope you all enjoy read in my blog here. And, thanks for spend your time here! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment